Our Guest: April Iazzone, President of Growth and Profitability
In this episode, April shares tips on how to balance family life with running an agency, finding a profitable niche, scaling your dreams, and planting the seed of entrepreneurship with the next generation.
- Getting support from family during a busy time in your business
- Setting boundaries for your clients and your family
- Niche & Pivot: Finding the right kind of niche and scaling it to meet your dreams
- Avoiding burnout as an agency owner
- How do I align my business with a profitable niche: The top key questions to ask
- How and why April chose her current niche
Key Podcast Moments
[2:50] How do you balance family life and running an agency?
[6:00] How do you get support from your busy family while also running a business busy?
[8:46] The story of April’s agency
[14:00] How should I evaluate a niche?
[16:18] What if your niche has a longer sales cycle?
[26:27] Getting your kids involved in entrepreneurship
Magic Marketing Quotes from our Guest
“My husband and my children…had to be on board with the whole vision.”
“If I’m home, I’m home.”
“For the first year …I was too accessible to clients.”
“I’m all about systematizing, scaling, and repeating, but I put myself in this [place] where I couldn’t.”
About Our Guest
April Iannazzone is the president of Growth and Profitability and the founder of Med Spa Growth & Profitability in addition to working as a consultant, marketing expert, and mentor.
Get in Contact with April
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.