Scaling your business is challenging if you don’t know where to begin and what to do. But with consistency and willpower, gaining millions in revenue is achievable. However, you don’t have to spend all of your time working for your agency to the extent you don’t have time to build relationships and have a fun and healthy lifestyle anymore.
In this episode, Chris Martinez and Ezra Firestone talk about the strategies in growing a huge brand. Plus, Ezra discusses how tracking your finances helps you grow your business and live an amazing lifestyle. He also shares with us the KPIs he uses that lead his business to massive success.
This podcast episode is for people who may find themselves struggling with growing their businesses. Be a better CEO and an even better leader. Listen to this episode now!
4:26 Ezra Firestone and his expertise in e-commerce
5:25 Skill set that lead to Ezra’s success
7:57 Importance of having rigid work-life boundaries
9:08 How do you know you’re winning the game
10:28 Maximising your profitability by tracking your financial metrics
13:30 Why you should have a profit and loss statement
14:39 Creating an annual plan
16:35 How does selling a business help you generate wealth
20:09 The causes Ezra fuels
- Connect with DUDE on the following social channels
- Visit our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJxNhChWk1xlo3ZhkWtYnlw
- Register for live trainings on running a profitable agency https://dudeagency.io/
- Connect with Ezra Firestone on the following social channels
- Check out Ezra Firestone’s YouTube channel