We are looking for an outstanding person who has the personality to support our team and help our company continue to grow.
You must be a self-starter who has a history of solving problems on a daily basis on your own. You must also be very proactive and able to anticipate issues before they become issues.
You will be required to solve any problem that comes your way no matter what obstacles come up and you just need to find a way to get it done.
If you need constant attention and direction then this is not the position for you. However if you enjoy freedom and a workplace that values your critical thinking skills then you will love working with us.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: daily office operations tasks, light HR, helping staff, managing and ordering office supplies, recruiting new employees, taking notes at meetings, creating checklists, solving daily problems that come up in the office, etc.
Again, you must be a problem-solver who can overcome any obstacle with little supervision. You must also be very proactive and know how to anticipate issues that might arise.
You will be a crucial component to how our busy web development agency runs.
- Must speak and write English.
- Must be able to solve any problem that comes your way with little supervision.
- Must be detailed-oriented and have great time management skills.
- Must have good computer skills and know Microsoft Office and GoogleDocs/Spreasheets.
- Must be able to use a calendar and plan appointments for yourself and others.
- Must have a positive attitude (NO BLAMERS OR PEOPLE WITH A VICTIM-MENTALITY)
- Must be proactive
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone in English.
- Must possess honesty and integrity and a desire to help others.
- Previous experience working in an office or agency environment.
- Previous Accounting Experience is a plus.
- Previous HR/Recruiting is helpful
This can be either a full time or a freelance position and in-office or remote. If you are interested and you meet the requirements, send us an email with your CV, indicating the position of “Executive Assistant” in the subject of the email.