We are looking for two Bilingual Executive Assistants.
This position is ideal for someone looking for an opportunity to learn alongside a company that is improving and growing through every new step. The ideal candidate will have an undeniable hunger for absorbing as much as possible from our leaders.
So if you describe yourself as a self-starter with a history of providing solutions to problems. You have a high ability to adapt and work well in both fast and slow paced environments. You are trustworthy, reliable, good with numbers, comfortable with new emerging tasks, and you want to be part of a company that values your critical thinking skills, then you will highly enjoy working with us!
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Light HR activities like assisting staff inquiries and requests.
- Communicating with external clients and providing solutions on behalf of the leadership team
- Support company leaders with planning and execution of online and in person events
- Assistance with bookkeeping and finance related activities
- Support and execution of daily office operation tasks
- Follow up on tasks assigned to other departments
- Manage and schedule calendars
- Keep track and update C-level executives about their daily activities and commitments.
- Already living in Tijuana, B.C.
- Speak and write fluent English
- Proactive and outstanding problem solving skills
- Possess honesty, integrity and a BIG desire to help others
- Willingness to be trained
Desirable (not required), if you don’t have these skills we can train you:
- Microsoft Office, G-Suite and other tools
- Use Google Calendar and set appointments for yourself and others
- Any accounting experience
- Visa and/or Sentri
- 15,000 – 18,000 mxn per month
- Full time schedule (hybrid)
- Weekends off
- All law benefits
- 15 days of vacation
- Savings plan
- Online psychology clinic
This position is Monday to Friday from 8-5 pm in colonia Madero (Cacho).
Where/How to apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the requirements, send us an email to email@example.com with your CV, indicating the position “Admin Assistant” in the subject of the email.