Our Guest: Adam Bate, Founder of SEO Brothers
In this episode Adam Bate discusses his Vegan lifestyle and what led up to his founding of SEO Brothers. Adam gave a summary of how the business came to be and how they scaled their model.
- How his weight-loss transformation led to a Vegan lifestyle.
- The Founding and scaling of SEO Brothers
- The Challenges of scaling a business: Adam shares his insights on what some of the challenges have been in scaling the business.
- How to overcome the difficulties of hiring persons from around the world from different cultures and languages.
Key Podcast Moments
- [1:58] Roundtable Discussion: History of gaining weight.
- [2:42] Roundtable Discussion: Weight-loss diet and regiment.
- [4:06] Roundtable Discussion: Doctor’s post weight-loss concerns.
- [4:34] Roundtable Discussion: The Reason for Going Vegan.
- [6:57] Roundtable Discussion: What it is to be Vegan and it’s Challenges.
- [8:53] Adam on what SEO Brother’s is.
- [11:12] Adam discusses White Label.
- [17:24] Adam discusses the Challenges in Growth.
Magic Marketing Quotes from our Guest
- “Execution is very important.”
- “…the quicker you can show them something, the better that they’re going to trust the process.”
About our Guest
Adam Bate is the founder and Older Brother of SEO Brothers, a company helping web and digital agencies start, grow, and scale the organic search offering. Adam has has had a long history in the business growth and development space and is an SEO Specialist. Adam earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Dalhousie University and is based in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.