Our Guest April Iazzone, President of Growth and Profitability
In this episode, April shares tips on how to balance family life with running an agency, finding a profitable niche, scaling your dreams, and planting the seed of entrepreneurship with the next generation.
- Getting support from family during a busy time in your business
- Setting boundaries for your clients and your family
- Niche & Pivot: Finding the right kind of niche and scaling it to meet your dreams
- Avoiding burnout as an agency owner
- How do I align my business with a profitable niche: The top key questions to ask
- How and why April chose her current niche
Key Podcast Moments
- [2:50] How do you balance family life and running an agency?
- [6:00] How do you get support from your busy family while also running a business busy?
- [8:46] The story of April’s agency
- [14:00] How should I evaluate a niche?
- [16:18] What if your niche has a longer sales cycle?
- [26:27] Getting your kids involved in entrepreneurship
Magic Marketing Quotes from our Guest
- “My husband and my children…had to be on board with the whole vision.”
- “If I’m home, I’m home.”
- “For the first year …I was too accessible to clients.”
- “I’m all about systematizing, scaling, and repeating, but I put myself in this [place] where I couldn’t.”
About Our Guest
April Iannazzone is the president of Growth and Profitability and the founder of Med Spa Growth & Profitability in addition to working as a consultant, marketing expert, and mentor.
Get in Contact with April
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.