Our Guest: Chris Bates, CEO of Agora Eversole
Joining this episode with the show host is Chris Bates who will share his success story from having been a retail store owner to being the CEO of AgoraEversole. Taking a dive into Chris’s life, he shares his love for outdoor activities. He also shares the origin story of AgoraEversole and gives insights about hiring and business systems.
- Falling in love with Outdoor Activities
- Origin story of Agora Eversole
- Challenges faced and mistakes made by Chris
- Hiring the right people
Key Podcast Moments:
- [01.51] – “Roundtable Discussion”: Failing in love with Outdoor Activities.
- [04.46] – “Roundtable Discussion”: Tips on fishing.
- [06.29] – “Roundtable Discussion”: Favorite outdoor moment.
- [08.45] – Origin story of Agora Eversole.
- [12.49] – Hiring
- [14.49] – “When you started out, who were some of the clients that you were taking on?”
- [16.24] – Challenges and mistakes made on his way in becoming the CEO of Agora Eversole.
- [19.10] – Systems
- [21.50] – Process of merging, the turning point of Agora Eversole.
- [24.14] – Relationship with the merger.
- [28.17] – Scaling and Growing
- [31.22] – Hiring the right people.
- [32.31] – Best ways to get in contact with Chris.
- [33.14] – Perfect person to reach out to Chris.
Magic Marketing Quotes:
- “As our team got to know each other, we had, I think a similar mission.”
- “If you don’t have that strong relationship with the person you ended up merging with, one you are probably not going to merge, two it’s not probably gonna be that smooth.”
- “Owners in this industry… we are deeply passionate about serving our clients.”
About Our Guest:
Chris Bates, is the CEO of Agora Eversole. Agora Eversole is a merging company of Agora company and The Eversole Group. Agora Eversole provides marketing services, web development, social media and digital marketing for business.
Get in contact with our Guest:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.