Scaling your business is challenging if you don’t know where to begin and what to do. But with consistency and willpower, gaining millions in revenue is achievable. However, you don’t have to spend all of your time working for your agency to the extent you don’t have time to build relationships and have a fun and healthy lifestyle anymore.
In this episode, Chris Martinez and Ezra Firestone talk about the strategies in growing a huge brand. Plus, Ezra discusses how tracking your finances helps you grow your business and live an amazing lifestyle. He also shares with us the KPIs he uses that lead his business to massive success.
This podcast episode is for people who may find themselves struggling with growing their businesses. Be a better CEO and an even better leader. Listen to this episode now!
- 0:00 Introduction
- 4:26 Ezra Firestone and his expertise in e-commerce
- 5:25 Skill set that lead to Ezra’s success
- 7:57 Importance of having rigid work-life boundaries
- 9:08 How do you know you’re winning the game
- 10:28 Maximising your profitability by tracking your financial metrics
- 13:30 Why you should have a profit and loss statement
- 14:39 Creating an annual plan
- 16:35 How does selling a business help you generate wealth
- 20:09 The causes Ezra fuels
- Connect with Ezra Firestone on the following social channels
- Facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/MeetEzra)
- Instagram: (https://www.instagram.com/ezrafirestone/)
- Twitter: (https://twitter.com/ezrafirestone)
- Check out Ezra Firestone’s YouTube channel