Wondering if you have the right people in your agency? You’re not alone. It’s a question that crosses the minds of business owners all the time.
That’s why in today’s episode, I’m going to share with you how you can determine whether or not you have the right people in your company.
After all, your agency is only as good as the team you put together. So how can you be sure you’ve got the best people for the job?
If you’re interested in learning the framework that will help you factually look at every team member and make sure that they are the person that you need to get to where you want to go next, then this episode is for you!
04:11 Tip #1: Evaluate Your People Based on Facts
05:50 Tip #2: Make Sure Your Employees Fit Job Descriptions
11:41 Tip #3: Willingness to Sacrifice for the Sake of the Team
13:21 Tip #4: Makes Things Easier for the Whole Team
14:24 Tip #5: Hiring A New Team Member Must be Within The Budget
17:19 Tips Recap
- Connect with DUDE on the following social channels
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dudeagency
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dudeagency.io/
- Visit our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJxNhChWk1xlo3ZhkWtYnlw
- Check out our website and see how we can help you run a profitable agency https://dudeagency.io/
Get a hold of more podcast episodes through our website. You can also tune in and subscribe to Operation Agency Freedom on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Thank you for tuning in!