One of the common things that I see among CEO’s is that most of them do not know what’s going on in their departments. This lack of insight into what’s happening limits your ability as a CEO to foresee problems that you could prevent before it turns into a huge mess. So if you aim to become a better leader, you need to conduct a regular meeting with the people who comprise your leadership team to get a hold of important stuff you need to know about.
This type of meeting is what I discuss in the third and last episode of the series 3 Meetings You Must Run in Your Agency. I share how we conduct a weekly leadership meeting and what we cover during that meeting. I also talk about how crucial the role of a CEO is and how leadership teams help make CEOs accountable, and a lot more.
Those who occupy leadership roles in an agency will benefit from listening to this episode. Tune in now!
- 0:00 Introduction
- 2:36 The non-sexy stuff separates successful agencies from those that aren’t
- 4:30 Breakdown of the different departments in your agency
- 6:13 Who is involved in the weekly leadership meeting
- 6:46 Weekly leadership meeting timeframe
- 7:19 What does the weekly leadership meeting cover
- 16:30 The role of the CEO
- 18:30 How the leadership teams make the CEO accountable
- 19:56 Recommendations for agencies that don’t have weekly leadership meetings yet
- The marketing scorecard (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wmMHCuw1k3I-uqkxYItS0MRaZKJvxxjBNHUzZJxYi2Q/edit?usp=sharing)
- Listen to the podcasts included in this series
- OAF Episode 94: The Daily Deadline Meeting (https://dudeagency.io/e94-the-daily-deadline-meeting/)
- OAF Episode 95: The Weekly Sandwich Meeting (https://dudeagency.io/e95-the-weekly-sandwich-meeting/)