Figuring out how much to pay your team members can be challenging. But it’s crucial to keep them happy and engaged with their work.
That’s why I’m going to help you figure out whether you’re paying your team members too much or too little in today’s episode, so you can finally get it right.
What I’m going to share with you will help you avoid driving away your employees by underpaying them and going bankrupt by overpaying them.
So if you want to learn the best tips I have for figuring out what to pay your team members to make sure everyone is happy and productive – all without breaking the bank, then this episode is for you!
05:01 Tip #1: Pay as Much as You Can
07:42 Tip #2: Make Sure to Have the Right People in Hiring Process
08:59 Tip #3: Be Clear About the Job Title
10:12 Tip #4: Tier The Pay
11:53 Tip #5: Add Performance Bonuses and Perks
12:54: Tip #6: Give Equity
13:43 Final Thoughts
- Connect with DUDE on the following social channels
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dudeagency
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dudeagency.io/
- Visit our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJxNhChWk1xlo3ZhkWtYnlw
- Check out our website and see how we can help you run a profitable agency https://dudeagency.io/
- Check out https://www.criteriacorp.com/ for their psychometric exams.
Get a hold of more podcast episodes through our website. You can also tune in and subscribe to Operation Agency Freedom on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Thank you for tuning in!