Our Guest: Guillermo Serafin, Strategic Blueprints Consulting
If you need motivation, this podcast episode with Guillermo Serafin is something that you do not want to miss.
Guillermo Serafin was born with almost every odd stacked against him. He lost his vision at 16 and his father as a child. He grew up in the “inner city”, a poor Hispanic kid. He almost died 5 times.
Despite all of this, Guillermo chooses to not only survive, but thrive.
In this inspirational episode, Guillermo discusses how he overcame his challenges to build an agency that leveraged his strengths, rather than anything in his path toward the goal.
- Roundtable Discussion: Owning an agency as a blind man
- Overcoming your articles
- Guillermo’s journey from real estate broker to high-value consultant
- Investing in your education-Is it worth it?
- Finding your niche
- Being profitable in the real estate business
- Dealing with fakers in the agency business
- Should you work for free?
Key Podcast Moments
- [3:45] Roundtable Discussion: Building a digital agency as a blind man
- [5:30] How do you stay motivated?
- [11:34] Challenges in running a digital agency
- [15:19] Were you comfortable investing money in courses and mastermind groups?
- [18:15] Why real estate?
- [21:28] Should you work for free?
- [22:34] How do you stay motivated?
Magic Marketing Quotes from our Guest
- “I wouldn;t be who I am today if it wasn’t for the mother I was blessed with……She expected more out of me.”
- “Success is all about choices.”
- “The big wins don’t happen on the high end.”
- “I spent the last 3 or 4 yeats joining every mastermind, taking every master class..”
- “The real estate apace is the most oversold niche.”
About Our Guest
Guillermo Serrafin is a mortgage and insurance broker, serial entrepreneur and the owner of Strategic BluePrints, LLC.
Get in contact
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.