Our Guest: Ian Garlic, CEO Authentic Web
How good are your processes? Your processes determine the success of your agency. Today we are joined by the CEO of Authentic Web, Ian Garlic.
He shares with us how he started his agency and what has made him a successful agency owner.
Also, we’ll get to hear about a story cruise that every digital agency should participate in.
- The roundtable: The Big Star Wars
- How did Ian get to start his agency?
- The process of video storytelling
- Importance of having processes
- How much time does it take to deliver after signing up a client?
- What’s next for the Authentic Web?
- The story cruise
Key Podcast Moments:
- [01:40] The roundtable discussion: What parks has Ian been to?
- [03:19] Roundtable discussion: The Star Wars movie
- [08:21] How did Authentic Web come to be?
- [13:13] The importance of having processes
- [13:22] Video storytelling processes
- [16:33] How much time does it take to deliver after signing up a client?
- [22:34] The story cruise program
- [30:49] Who would be the best person to get in touch with Ian today?
Magical Quotes from the Episode
- “When you’re process-driven, you can win.”
- “You have to do that strategy session to build that trust.”
- “Clients will do whatever it is that you tell them to do once they trust you.”
- “People do things because of the moments, because of the situation that they’re in.”
- “We, as people assume that people do things because of who they are.”
- “I’ve been doing this for so long, and every single time you find something out, that’s different.”
About our Guest, Ian Garlic:
Ian is an online video storytelling expert. He has hands-on helped hundreds of businesses with marketing strategy and execution. As CEO of authentic WEB, Ian launched hundreds of websites, produced even more online videos, and also been through the ringer a few times. Mr.Garlic knows the online marketing techniques that work for REAL businesses and will help to save time and money on the road to happiness.
Get in contact with Troy Dean
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.