Our Guest: Dr. Jeremy Weisz, co-founder at Rise25, LLC
Despite running a podcast, many agencies are unable to get an ROI from them. due to this, maintaining their podcasts become a hard task. So, how can you generate ROI from your podcast? In this episode, Rise25 co-founder Dr. Jeremy Weisz shares insightful information on how you can turn your podcast into a profitable investment.
Join the roller coaster for great insights and learning opportunity that can transform your podcasting agency forever.
- Roundtable discussion: Jeremy’s background in biochemistry and specialize in chiropractic
- Roundtable discussion: why Jeremy majored in biochemistry
- Getting to know about Rise25
- What do you need to run and maintain your podcast
- How to get ROI from your podcast
- The target agencies of the Rise25 podcast
- Who you should interview in your podcast
- The perfect people to reach Jeremy
Key Podcast Moments
- [01:15] Roundtable discussion: Jeremy’s background in biochemistry and specialize in chiropractic
- [06:16] Roundtable discussion: why Jeremy majored in biochemistry
- [09:56] getting to know about Rise25
- [14:33] what do you need to run and maintain your podcast
- [17:32] How to get ROI from your podcast
- [21:52] The target agencies of the Rise25 podcast
- [25:52] Who you should interview in your podcast
- [29:09] Perfect person to reach out to Jeremy
Magic Marketing Quotes from our Guest
- “Doing a consultation with a patient is similar to doing a consultation when you have an agency client.”
- “Anyone could create a video and upload to YouTube or whatever the case is. But the key is how it serves your business and having this strategy behind it getting ROI.”
- “If you are thinking of doing a podcast or you’re doing one, you want to focus on your best referral partners not just clients because referral partners will produce your referrals.”
About Our Guest
Dr. Jeremy Weisz is a Co-founder of Rise25, LLC that helps B2B business grow by connecting them with clients and referrals. Jeremy began his journey in college where he majored in biochemistry. His dream was to become a chiropractor and help patients with neck and back pains. While in college, he started tutoring his classmates for a fee kicking off his entrepreneurial dream. Currently, he runs the Rise25 podcast hosting experts from varying fields.
Get in contact with Jeremy Weisz
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.