Our Guest: Ralph Burns, CEO of Tier 11
In this episode, we have Ralph Burns, who is the CEO of Tier 11. He is here to share with us How he started his Facebook and Instagram ads business and what it takes to succeed in the business.
- Roundtable Discussion: Being a salad chef
- Roundtable Discussion: How Ralph was fired from his salad chef job
- How Ralph got into the digital space
- One of the Ralph’s products that failed
- Ralph getting into affiliate sales
- Ralph’s first agency customer
- How Chris got into sports betting business
- What has helped Chris thrive in a saturated market?
- How does Ralph manage his team?
- Who would be the best person to get in touch with Ralph today?
Key Podcast Moments:
- [02:14] Roundtable Discussion: The salad chef
- [04:39] Roundtable Discussion: Getting fired from the salad making job
- [06:24] Lessons learned from the salad making job
- [10:32] How Ralph got into the online space
- [12:14] Ralph’s first product
- [13:31] How Ralph got into affiliate sales
- [14:34] Ralph’s first agency client
- [14:52] How Chris got into sports betting business
- [20:16] What has helped Ralph thrive in the saturated market of Facebook and Instagram ads?
- [25:06] How does Ralph manage his team?
- [29:29] Upcoming programs for Ralph
Magical Quotes from the Episode:
- “There is enough out there for everyone, in my opinion.”
- “If you’re not continuously learning, you’re standing still, and you’re, the world is just going to pass you by.”
- “Don’t jump into something and create an entire business unless you actually know people will buy from you.”
About our Guest
Ralph Burns is the CEO of a digital agency called Tier 11. He helps businesses grow faster with Facebook and Instagram ads.
Get in Touch with Ralph
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.