Our Guest: Roland Frasier
What were you doing at the age of 16? Our guest Roland Frasier is an entrepreneur in the digital world. He tells us how he became an entrepreneur at the age of 16. Also, he shares with us some tips you can use to improve your agency.
Listen in, learn, and get inspired.
- The roundtable discussion
- How Roland joined the entrepreneurship wagon
- Roland in the real estate world
- How Roland got into financing development
- How Roland transitioned to digital marketing
- Words of wisdom for digital agency owners
Key Podcast Moments:
- [02:01] Roundtable discussion: Living alone
- [05:12] Roundtable discussion: Lessons that Roland learnt from playing in the band
- [07:15] How Roland got into entrepreneurship
- [08:42] Joining the real estate world
- [09:25] How Roland joined the financing development niche
- [11:48] How did Roland manage to convince people to do business with him at such a tender age?
- [14:00] Transitioning to digital marketing
- [18:31] Joining the war room mastermind
- [23:45] Challenges faced by digital agencies
- [30:25] How to make your agency better
Magical Quotes from our Guest
- “If you really drilled down to the problems that clients have, which, if we can solve them, we should be able to keep our clients longer.”
- “In my mind, there’s this big virtual dashboard that has KPI’s called happiness and you know, and money and fulfillment and things like that.”
- “The thing that I enjoy the most about everything in life is puzzles.”
- “It doesn’t make sense to go out and have to get listings one and two at a time. It makes more sense to find somebody that’s got a whole bunch of houses to sell.”
About our Guest
Roland Frasier is a co-founder and/or principal of three current Inc. Magazine fastest-growing companies and he has founded, scaled, or sold 24 different 7 to 9 figure businesses ranging from consumer products to industrial machine manufacturing companies with adjusted sales ranging from $3 million to $337 million. Currently growing DigitalMarketer.com, RivalBrands.com, and Plattr.com while advising over 150 other companies on digitally centric customer acquisition, activation, referral, retention, and revenue strategies, and plan implementation.
Get in Contact with Roland:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.