Our Guest: Theresa Baretta
Running an agency is not a walk in the park. It is important to have systems in place and processes streamlined. Also, it is important to make sure there are no leaks in the business.
If you are an agency owner wondering where to begin with setting up systems, this episode is for you. Our guest tell us all we need to know about systems and gives us real life examples on how to handle situations.
Today, we are honored to have Theresa Baretta join us on the show. She has over 15 years of workflow management experience. Theresa refines business operations to help agencies grow profitably with efficiency.
- The roundtable
- Theresa’s journey to becoming a systems expert
- Theresa’s pushbacks with small businesses
- The process of setting up systems
- Determining the overlapping tools
- Time tracking
- Agencies that are beyond repair
Key Podcast Moments:
- [01:10]: The round table
- [10:09]: Theresa’s journey to becoming a systems guru
- [13:50]: Small businesses pushbacks
- [17:49]: Hypothetical example
- [21:58]: Determining overlapping tools
- [33:38]: Agencies beyond redemption
Magical Quotes from the Episode:
- “Start with what you require first in order to execute successfully and then look at the tool to see if it meets that.”
- “Prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
- “You can’t save everybody.”
- “If the pain is not big enough to, to make them shift, they’re not ready for it”
- “It doesn’t take a lot to be happy.”
About our Guest:
Theresa is a systems guru who helps creative CEOs shift from constant chaos to consistent creation through sanity-saving operations, and build an agency that runs beyond them.
Connect with Theresa:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.