You can be a Marketing Director anywhere or you can come with us and change the world.
We are quickly becoming the #1 outsourcing partner in the US and Canada for digital marketing agencies. DUDE provides the people and processes so that digital agencies can take on more projects and scale profitability. While outsourcing is what we do, we are so much more than that. In fact, we have re-invented outsourcing through our principles of Bridge, Connect, and Deliver. We are disrupting the status quo and our clients are getting more done, in less time, and are more profitable than ever before.
We only work with digital marketing agencies and our clients are great at selling their own services and great at providing the strategy for their customers. Where they struggle and what keeps them up at night is Operations and getting their projects completed on-time and on-budget. That is where we come in. We provide them the team of designers and developers to help them take on all these projects and get them done efficiently so the agency can scale profitably.
We are a bi-national company with offices in San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico. While we are amazing at design and web development, one of the things that really drives our company is the mission to change the way that the world perceives Mexico and to show North America that Mexico is the #1 place for designers and developers. You will be instrumental in helping us make this goal come true and you will help to change lives in the US, Canada, and Mexico by helping us grow our company.
We have blown past the 7-figure mark and our company is growing quickly. We need a savvy, passionate, and results-oriented Marketing Director to help us achieve our massive goals. It also helps if you’re a little weird because everyone at DUDE is a little weird in their own way.
This is a part-time, work-from-home opportunity, salaried position, but we expect this to grow to a full-time role within a year.
If you have previous digital agency experience, then that is also a major plus.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead development and implementation of marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives
- Improve and manage our brand identity
- Lead product development, advertising campaigns and pricing strategies
- Find innovative ways to connect with target audiences
- Oversee social media marketing platforms
- Increase brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer test strategies
- Direct and oversee all design and advertising ventures
- Attend conferences, meetings, conventions, in order to stay current on market trends and new research
- Create and adhere to marketing budgets
- Work with our Customer Experience Director to find upsell and referral opportunities
- Track and Present weekly, quarterly, and annual progress reports to the leadership team
- Excellent organization skills and a positive attitude.
- Honesty, integrity, discipline, and a commitment to personal responsibility.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that drive awareness, educate, and convert.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HotJar, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Excellent copywriting skills.
To apply please complete and submit your updated resume as a PDF. In the subject of the email please put “I want to help change the world (today’s date)”. Also include a Cover Letter telling us about yourself, your experience and skill sets. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org