It’s not a secret that most people dread meetings. But, at DUDE, we have a meeting that all of us look forward to. We went from having it to not having it, and then our team asked that we do it again, regularly. As a leader, I consider this meeting as an opportunity to relay important information about our company or updates that will get everybody excited.
In today’s episode, I talk about the Weekly Sandwich Meeting. It’s the second episode of the three-part series 3 Meetings You Must Run In Your Agency. I share how DUDE benefited from this type of meeting. I also discuss the importance of a structured meeting and tips on improving your weekly meetings in your agency.
If you’re excited to jumpstart your weekly meeting or improve the one you’re currently doing, I encourage you to tune in to this episode.
2:12 Background of this type of meeting
4:40 How running this type of meeting became helpful for DUDE
5:37 Why the sandwich important is important
5:57 Why a structured meeting is significant
9:27 What to do if your staff isn’t asking for a weekly meeting
10:18 How to improve your weekly meetings
14:48 Sandwich meeting timeframe
- Connect with DUDE on the following social channels
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dudeagency)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/dudeagency.io/)
- Visit our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJxNhChWk1xlo3ZhkWtYnlw)
- Check out our website (https://dudeagency.io/)
- Listen to Part 1 of this series
- OAF Episode 95: The Daily Deadline Meeting (https://dudeagency.io/e94-the-daily-deadline-meeting/)