Our Guest: Jeff Sherman, CEO at Tech Sweat
As Jeff Sherman reminds us, it isn’t the result that drives your future. It’s what you do after. Whether your agency just scored a major client or lost out on a major deal, the key is what you do after.
In this episode, Jeff shares the importance of leveraging every win or loss to create stronger systems within your agency. Jeff, specifically, delves into how he mastered the fundamentals of online that allowed him to successfully pivot over and over again
- Roundtable Discussion: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & Entrepreneurship
- Leveraging the fundamentals of online marketing so you can pivot into any niche
- Finding the right business partner
- To template or not to template: The content marketing question for agencies
- How to build lifetime client relationships
- Delving into sub-niches
Key Podcast Moments
- [1:20] Roundtable Discussion: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- [5:24] Roundtable Discussion: Should kids get involved in entrepreneurship? Were your parents supportive of your entrepreneurship as a kid?
- [9:00] Jeff’s agency origin story: From personal trainer to master sales opportunity creator
- [10:45] Pivoting from the wrong niche
- [13:50] Finding your business partner
- [14:29] Why he didn’t want to become and agency owner
- [21:22] Is it OK to scale your services with a template?
- [23:40] Building lifetime customers with live events
- [27:25] Getting into a sub niche
Magic Marketing Quotes from our Guest
- “There is no losing. It’s either winning or you learn.”
- “Whether you win or lose, what you do after should be identical.”
- “The hardest part of your business is finding your ‘A Team’.
About Our Guest
Jeff Sherman is a personal trainer, online marketing expert in the marketing business, who has launched multiple businesses. Currently, he is the co-founder of Tech Sweat.
Get in contact with Jeff Sherman
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Operation Agency Freedom podcast to stay up-to-date about the best ways to own your agency.